If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 2
Hazards Faced by Utility Workers on the Job Many utility workers suffer injuries at work. Discover the common causes of accidents in this industry and your right to workers’ comp benefits if you’re hurt.
The 3 D's Insurance Companies Play With Your Workers' Comp Find out why you must have an experienced local Augusta workers’ compensation attorney to fight the insurance company and their team of lawyers.
Can Your Vehicle Help You After An Accident? Since the late 90's, automobile manufacturers have created a way to generate crash reports from your vehicles computer.
Cold Weather Injuries Suffered by Workers in Georgia If you must work outside in cold weather in Georgia, you could suffer injuries caused by exposure to the cold. How can workers’ comp help?
Delivery Trucks Can Cause Dangerous Accidents Many accidents are caused by negligent delivery truck drivers. Learn the causes of these wrecks and who may be liable for compensating you for your injuries.
Lawsuits Linking Talcum Powder to Ovarian Cancer Many women have sued Johnson & Johnson after developing ovarian cancer from using baby powder. Find out about your rights, and how we can help.
How to Correctly Wear Your Seat Belt While Pregnant Is wearing a seat belt safe during pregnancy? Learn why the answer is “yes” and how to correctly wear your seat belt to protect you and your unborn baby.
Workers' Compensation for Eye Injuries Learn about common eye injuries suffered at work, some of the professions at risk of such injuries, and how workers’ compensation can help you recover.
The Truth About Occupational Illnesses in the United States Do you know how dangerous toxins are in some United States workplaces? Do you know what the government is doing, or not doing, to protect you? Find out here.
What to Do After You Are Hurt in a Fall At Work A fall at work can leave you seriously hurt. Find out what you can to do protect your own recovery and help inform others about their rights.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/06/2019 Cancer Dangers You May Face If You Have Taken Valsartan for High Blood Pressure
- Posted on 07/23/2019 You May Have a Claim for Compensation If You Have Been Harmed by Truvada or Other Drugs With TDF
- Posted on 06/25/2019 Understanding the Risks You Face From Defective Hernia Mesh and Your Right to Compensation for Your Injuries
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident