If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 1
Lawsuits Linking Talcum Powder to Ovarian Cancer Many women have sued Johnson & Johnson after developing ovarian cancer from using baby powder. Find out about your rights, and how we can help.
Two Types of Wrongful Death Damages If you have lost a loved one because of the willful, negligent, or reckless behavior of another person, you may be entitled to recover damages.
Common Reasons of Wrongful Death Cases in Nursing Homes Unfortunately, wrongful deaths occur all too often in nursing homes. Here, we list some of the common reasons for this sad occurrence.
Find Your Attorney, Don't Hire one that Finds You! Unfortunately, the legal profession has some bad apples that chase down injury victims after accidents. Choose a lawyer; don't let a lawyer choose you.
How to Cope After a Drowning Accident in Georgia If you lost a loved one after a drowning accident in Georgia, get tips on how to cope with your grief from a wrongful death attorney.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident