Our clients are why we show up to work everyday. Check out some of the ways we’ve helped people with serious injuries in Augusta and across Georgia in our past case results. These results are provided as representative samples of cases that resulted in settlements or court verdicts and does not provide any guarantee as to your specific claim. Moreover, some of these case results may have been obtained as a result of associating other attorney(s) or law firms as "co-counsel" to assist in the claim. For more information about what your case may be worth, please contact us today for a free consultation.
- Page 1
Substantial Settlement Reached for an Injured Teacher Following a Back Injury $850,000.00 ($528,000 in indemnity plus future medicals)
Wrongful death of two individuals in a mobile home fire Substantial Confidential Settlement
Settlement against the City of Augusta $1,250,000.00
tractor trailer wreck involving a neck injury $600,000.00
serious injuries involving a tractor-trailer $312,000.00
Back injury on the job $245,545.00
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 01/03/2018 Obtaining Compensation for Your Whiplash Injury in a Car Accident
- Posted on 02/22/2018The 3 D's Insurance Companies Play With Your Workers' Comp
- Posted on 02/06/2018Can Your Vehicle Help You After An Accident?
- Posted on 01/16/2018Cold Weather Injuries Suffered by Workers in Georgia