You need fast information to help with the legal aspect of your Georgia workers’ compensation, car accident or wrongful death claim. That’s why we put together this library of articles. Browse through this collection to get the educational material to help you with your case.
- Page 14
Benefits Available Under Georgia's Workers' Comp Law This article gives injured workers an overview of the benefits available under Georgia workers' compensation law. Learn how to protect your rights here!
Surveillance in Augusta and Aiken Workers Comp Case How to avoid compromising your case by Employer Surveillance
Available benefits for workers compensation List of available worker's compensation benefits in Georgia
Can you change doctors Guidelines for changing doctors while on worker's compensation
What to do after a car accident Step to take after a car accident
Parents are a common cause of teen driver distraction Study: Parents are a common cause of teen driver distraction
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Georgia? Are you unsure whether you’re able to file a wrongful death claim in Georgia? This information from attorney Chris Hudson might help.
Workers’ Compensation Information Before you speak with an insurance adjuster about your workers’ compensation claim in Aiken, read these ten tips.
Beware of the Insurance Company After a GA Truck Accident Worried the insurance company is pushing you around after your truck accident in Augusta? Push back with these tips from a lawyer.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 04/01/2019Loading Dock Accidents Resulting in Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 02/01/2019Rules for Nurse Case Managers in GA Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 01/01/2019Causes of Trench Collapse Accidents & Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident