You need fast information to help with the legal aspect of your Georgia workers’ compensation, car accident or wrongful death claim. That’s why we put together this library of articles. Browse through this collection to get the educational material to help you with your case.
- Page 1
Ovarian Cancer Risks Include Use of Talcum Powder Regular use of talcum powder increases risk of ovarian cancer by up to 33%. Learn we can help you pursue compensation.
Serious Illnesses Caused by Regular Use of Talcum Powder Talcum powder use has serious health effects, like ovarian cancer and respiratory problems that can be dangerous for babies. Are you or a family member at risk?
Mounting Lawsuits Claim Talcum Powder Causes Ovarian Cancer Do you believe you developed ovarian cancer from talcum powder use? Learn how women are suing Johnson & Johnson and winning millions.
Damages in Georgia and South Carolina Wrongful Death Claims If your loved one was killed by another person’s negligence or reckless behavior, you may be able to recover monetary damages.
Can You Sue a Nursing Home for Wrongful Death? Nursing home wrongful death cases are devastating, but you may be able to seek justice if you are able to sue. Find out here who can sue in these situations.
Surveillance in Augusta and Aiken Workers Comp Case How to avoid compromising your case by Employer Surveillance
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Georgia? Are you unsure whether you’re able to file a wrongful death claim in Georgia? This information from attorney Chris Hudson might help.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 01/01/2019Causes of Trench Collapse Accidents & Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 12/14/2018How Baggage Handlers Are Injured on the Job
- Posted on 11/16/2018How Grocery Store Workers Are Hurt in on-the-Job Accidents
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident