You need fast information to help with the legal aspect of your Georgia workers’ compensation, car accident or wrongful death claim. That’s why we put together this library of articles. Browse through this collection to get the educational material to help you with your case.
- Page 1
Damages in Georgia and South Carolina Wrongful Death Claims If your loved one was killed by another person’s negligence or reckless behavior, you may be able to recover monetary damages.
Can You Sue a Nursing Home for Wrongful Death? Nursing home wrongful death cases are devastating, but you may be able to seek justice if you are able to sue. Find out here who can sue in these situations.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Georgia? Are you unsure whether you’re able to file a wrongful death claim in Georgia? This information from attorney Chris Hudson might help.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 06/03/2019Causes of Tragic Augusta Car Accident Fires
- Posted on 05/01/2019How Negligent Truckers Cause Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Posted on 04/25/2019Exposure to Roundup Increases Risk of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident