As the law continues to evolve, we keep clients up to date on trends and information involving workers’ compensation. Read more about recent cases and personal stories in Georgia and South Carolina.
- Page 1
South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident A south Georgia man was killed in Thomas County while on the job after falling into the back of a trailer and was crushed by seeds pouring into the trailer
Georgia Workers’ Compensation Less Affected by ACA The Affordable Care Act is likely to have less of an impact on Georgia workers’ compensation claims than in some other states.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the short form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 12/22/2017 Are You Entitled to Workers’ Compensation for Injuries Caused in a Car Accident?
- Posted on 11/23/2017 What Should You Consider When Deciding Whether to Accept a Settlement of Your Workers’ Comp Case?
- Posted on 02/22/2018The 3 D's Insurance Companies Play With Your Workers' Comp
- Posted on 01/16/2018Cold Weather Injuries Suffered by Workers in Georgia
- Posted on 02/18/2016The Truth About Occupational Illnesses in the United States
- ?What are the differences between workers’ comp and personal injury cases?
- ?Are temporary, seasonal, and migrant farm workers eligible for workers’ compensation in Georgia if they are hurt on the job?
- ?Why was I scheduled for an independent medical examination after I filed my workers’ compensation claim?