If you have recently been involved in a car accident, you may pay particular attention to news stories about similar accidents. You may also be wondering how these stories could affect your injury claim. Read more about recent cases and personal stories in Georgia and South Carolina involving motor vehicle accidents.
- Page 1
Car strikes school bus on Dean's Bridge in Augusta GA On one of the deadliest roads in Augusta, Georgia, Deans' Bridge Road, a vehicle ran a red light yesterday and struck a bus carrying elementary children
Aiken SC Motorcycle Wreck Kills Harlem GA Man A tragic one vehicle motorcycle accident claimed the life of a Harlem, Georgia man on Sunday
Motorcyclist Killed in Wreck in Muscogee County Georgia The driver of an SUV was arrested after causing a fatal collision between her vehicle and a motorcycle in Muscogee County, Georgia.
ER Nurse Killed in Highway 16 Car Accident An auto accident on Highway 16 left a highly respected nurse dead and another person seriously injured.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/03/2018 Obtaining Compensation for Your Whiplash Injury in a Car Accident
- Posted on 11/01/2017 Could You Have a Dram Shop or Social Host Claim for Compensation for Injuries Caused in an Auto Accident?
- Posted on 06/03/2019Causes of Tragic Augusta Car Accident Fires
- Posted on 02/06/2018Can Your Vehicle Help You After An Accident?
- Posted on 08/24/2016How to Correctly Wear Your Seat Belt While Pregnant