When you’re going through the claims process for a serious injury in Georgia, you want to know what to expect and what others who have been through the same experience have gone through. We help you stay atop the latest headlines, both statewide and nationally, which apply to the serious injuries and legal issues you are facing.
- Page 1
Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA Multi-Car and Truck Accident Shuts Down I-20 east bound traffic near Augusta, Georgia. This is the second major slowdown in the past week.
Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident The law firm of Chris Hudson & Associates, was recently hired to investigate and pursue a civil action against an alleged DUI driver in Augusta, Georgia
Horses on I-20 near Augusta GA and Slow Traffic to One Lane Eight horses escaped their pasture near on I-20 near Augusta and trotted along the shoulder, causing one lane to close before deputies were able to trailer them
Judge Won’t Dismiss Georgia Wrongful Death Case A judge has determined that the Georgia wrongful death case filed by the family of Brooke Melton will not be dismissed.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 06/25/2019 Understanding the Risks You Face From Defective Hernia Mesh and Your Right to Compensation for Your Injuries
- Posted on 06/17/2019 Injured Patients File Lawsuits for the Serious Health Risks of IVC Filters
- Posted on 04/25/2019 What Roundup® Users Need to Know About Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Posted on 06/03/2019Causes of Tragic Augusta Car Accident Fires
- Posted on 05/01/2019How Negligent Truckers Cause Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Posted on 04/25/2019Exposure to Roundup Increases Risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma