When you’re going through the claims process for a serious injury in Georgia, you want to know what to expect and what others who have been through the same experience have gone through. We help you stay atop the latest headlines, both statewide and nationally, which apply to the serious injuries and legal issues you are facing.
- Page 1
Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA Multi-Car and Truck Accident Shuts Down I-20 east bound traffic near Augusta, Georgia. This is the second major slowdown in the past week.
Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident The law firm of Chris Hudson & Associates, was recently hired to investigate and pursue a civil action against an alleged DUI driver in Augusta, Georgia
Horses on I-20 near Augusta GA and Slow Traffic to One Lane Eight horses escaped their pasture near on I-20 near Augusta and trotted along the shoulder, causing one lane to close before deputies were able to trailer them
Judge Won’t Dismiss Georgia Wrongful Death Case A judge has determined that the Georgia wrongful death case filed by the family of Brooke Melton will not be dismissed.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/01/2019Rules for Nurse Case Managers in GA Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 01/01/2019Causes of Trench Collapse Accidents & Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 12/14/2018How Baggage Handlers Are Injured on the Job