Chris handled injury cases for both my husband and I. He was good about telling us what to expect at each step through the process. I always felt like he had a good handle on my case whihc helped ease my anxiety. Whenever I needed him he was available or returned my call quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris Hudson & Associates to anyone in the same situation.R.Z.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the short form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/01/2019Rules for Nurse Case Managers in GA Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 01/01/2019Causes of Trench Collapse Accidents & Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 12/14/2018How Baggage Handlers Are Injured on the Job