Chris handled injury cases for both my husband and I. He was good about telling us what to expect at each step through the process. I always felt like he had a good handle on my case whihc helped ease my anxiety. Whenever I needed him he was available or returned my call quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris Hudson & Associates to anyone in the same situation.R.Z.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please complete the short form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident
- Posted on 04/25/2019 What Roundup® Users Need to Know About Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 05/01/2019How Negligent Truckers Cause Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Posted on 04/25/2019Exposure to Roundup Increases Risk of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Posted on 04/01/2019Loading Dock Accidents Resulting in Workers’ Comp Claims