Choosing an attorney and beware of TV Lawyers are the Topics of this Video. Hi, I’m Attorney Chris Hudson, come join me while I share this valuable information.
Now, not all TV Lawyers fit this mold, but please, beware of lawyers on TV waiving around checks and using gimmicky slogans.
Years ago, I was contacted by a TV lawyer and asked if I was willing to take on some referral cases. I had a lunch meeting with this attorney, and after the meeting, we walk out to his car, he opens up his trunk, and files began falling out into my arms.
After taking on these files, I met with the clients, learned that they had never met their "TV lawyer". Once I filed a lawsuit on these files, I had insurance adjusters contacting me immediately wanting to settle.
The bottom line is this: Insurance companies know which lawyers are simply settlement lawyers, and which lawyers are willing to go to court to fight for your rights.
When you meet with a personal injury attorney, ask the following questions:
- Will you be the actual attorney working on my case
- Can I expect a regular update on my case
- If the insurance company does not offer a reasonable settlement, are you willing to take my case to court
- What success have you had on similar cases
- Finally, have you spoken at any seminars, written any books, or journal articles on this topic.
When you call my firm, you'll personally meet with me, and I'll fight to get you all the compensation you deserve. For a free consultation, call me today!