If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 3
What to Do If You Suffer a Brain Injury At Work in Georgia Learn what to do if you have suffered a brain injury while working in Georgia so that you can get the recovery you deserve.
Why GA and SC Truck Accidents Are Different From Car Crashes A truck accident is not the same as a car crash. Find out what some of the major differences are and what you can do to protect your rights after a truck wreck.
Preparing for Your Workers’ Comp IME While the independent medical examination isn’t the kind of test you can study for, you must certainly prepare in order to succeed.
Engine Braking in Trucks Can Be Risky Have you ever heard a tractor trailer roar as it slows to exit a highway or go down a steep hill? This is engine braking, and it could compromise your safety.
Are Rental Cars Safe? The Answer May Change Soon When you rent a car, you assume that it has been properly inspected and maintained. Can you safely rent this summer?
Can Technology Help Prevent Truck Accidents? The “see-through” truck is one tech giant’s answer to preventing crashes, but will it work? Augusta truck accident attorney Chris Hudson takes a look.
Driving Drowsy or Drunk Are Both Dangerous and Avoidable While drowsy driving doesn’t sound nearly as serious as drunk driving, both often end in similar tragedy. Learn more about this problem here.
High Safety Standards Mean Safer Workers (Surprise!) Sometimes, the bare minimum just doesn’t cut it, and that is especially true when it comes to workplace safety
Heads Up, Parents: Summer Is Dangerous for Teen Drivers Augusta car accident attorney Chris Hudson shares some important things for parents of teen drivers to keep in mind this summer.
Will Driverless Trucks Be on Roads Soon? Get ready for the future—autonomous, driverless trucks have been approved for use in the United States, and may be used sooner than you’d think.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/06/2019 Cancer Dangers You May Face If You Have Taken Valsartan for High Blood Pressure
- Posted on 07/23/2019 You May Have a Claim for Compensation If You Have Been Harmed by Truvada or Other Drugs With TDF
- Posted on 06/25/2019 Understanding the Risks You Face From Defective Hernia Mesh and Your Right to Compensation for Your Injuries
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident