If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 3
Can Technology Help Prevent Truck Accidents? The “see-through” truck is one tech giant’s answer to preventing crashes, but will it work? Augusta truck accident attorney Chris Hudson takes a look.
Driving Drowsy or Drunk Are Both Dangerous and Avoidable While drowsy driving doesn’t sound nearly as serious as drunk driving, both often end in similar tragedy. Learn more about this problem here.
High Safety Standards Mean Safer Workers (Surprise!) Sometimes, the bare minimum just doesn’t cut it, and that is especially true when it comes to workplace safety
Heads Up, Parents: Summer Is Dangerous for Teen Drivers Augusta car accident attorney Chris Hudson shares some important things for parents of teen drivers to keep in mind this summer.
Will Driverless Trucks Be on Roads Soon? Get ready for the future—autonomous, driverless trucks have been approved for use in the United States, and may be used sooner than you’d think.
Will South Carolina Opt Out of Workers’ Compensation? South Carolina is considering joining the small group of states that have opted out of the workers’ compensation system. Learn how this may affect you here.
Employment Trends Buck Workers’ Compensation Tradition As we become increasingly connected via technology, a new wave of employment trends challenges older institutions like workers’ compensation.
Heavier Isn’t Better When it Comes to Trucks Should tractor trailers be allowed to increase their weight to be more efficient? Attorney Chris Hudson shares why we should think twice.
Employer/Employee Disputes Over Returning to Work You’ve been cleared to return to work after your on-the-job injury, but you don’t think you’re ready—what happens now?
Documenting Your Accident Like a Police Officer Attorney Chris Hudson explains why you may want to create an accident report of your own in addition to the official police report.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident