If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 5
Rapidly Aging Trucking Workforce Mean Riskier Roads? The average age of truck drivers in our nation is rising quickly, but young drivers are not entering the force—what will this mean for safety? Find out here.
Are You Required to Report Your Car Accident in Georgia? Do you know when you are required to report an accident or fender-bender in Georgia? We let you know here.
Your Medical Options Following a Workplace Injury Following a workplace accident, you will have some specific guidelines on choosing a doctor for your treatment. Learn more here.
A Discussion About Tracy Morgan’s Truck Accident Undoubtedly, you have heard about comedian Tracy Morgan’s truck accident. We discuss the legal side of the story here.
Common Causes of Car Accidents What are some of the most common causes of car accidents? Read our latest blog post to learn more about what causes a majority of U.S. car crashes.
The Complexity of PTSD Workers’ Comp Cases The workers’ compensation system has been slow to recognize PTSD as a disability, and employees in many vulnerable career fields are suffering as a result.
Negligent Parties in Truck Accidents If you have been hurt in a truck accident, you may be surprised to learn that the truck driver may not be the party to blame.
Don’t Do These 5 Things After Your Car Accident Protect your claim, avoid these five common mistakes that many drivers make after being involved in a car accident. Learn what not to do after a crash here.
What Workers' Compensation Does and Doesn't Cover Are all injuries that occur at work covered by workers’ compensation? Attorney Chris Hudson explains more here.
Proper Tire Maintenance Could Prevent Your Next Crash! Tires are some of the most commonly overlooked safety features of your car. Take good care of them and prevent an accident today!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident