If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 5
Why You Should Speak With Elderly Loved Ones About Driving As we age, we lose acuity in the senses that are vital to safe driving. This fact of life puts us at increased risk for a fatal car accident. Learn more here.
Top 5 Causes of Workers' Compensation Claims What are the leading causes behind workers’ compensation claims? Attorney Chris Hudson takes a look!
Head-On Collisions Cause Brain Injuries and More Head-on collisions can be very dangerous and often fatal—here, the most common injuries from head-on car accidents are discussed. Learn more!
Rapidly Aging Trucking Workforce Mean Riskier Roads? The average age of truck drivers in our nation is rising quickly, but young drivers are not entering the force—what will this mean for safety? Find out here.
Are You Required to Report Your Car Accident in Georgia? Do you know when you are required to report an accident or fender-bender in Georgia? We let you know here.
Your Medical Options Following a Workplace Injury Following a workplace accident, you will have some specific guidelines on choosing a doctor for your treatment. Learn more here.
A Discussion About Tracy Morgan’s Truck Accident Undoubtedly, you have heard about comedian Tracy Morgan’s truck accident. We discuss the legal side of the story here.
Common Causes of Car Accidents What are some of the most common causes of car accidents? Read our latest blog post to learn more about what causes a majority of U.S. car crashes.
The Complexity of PTSD Workers’ Comp Cases The workers’ compensation system has been slow to recognize PTSD as a disability, and employees in many vulnerable career fields are suffering as a result.
Negligent Parties in Truck Accidents If you have been hurt in a truck accident, you may be surprised to learn that the truck driver may not be the party to blame.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 07/23/2019 You May Have a Claim for Compensation If You Have Been Harmed by Truvada or Other Drugs With TDF
- Posted on 06/25/2019 Understanding the Risks You Face From Defective Hernia Mesh and Your Right to Compensation for Your Injuries
- Posted on 06/17/2019 Injured Patients File Lawsuits for the Serious Health Risks of IVC Filters
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident