If you’re facing a workers’ compensation, car accident, or wrongful death claim in Georgia, you need information to help you know what to do. Read through our blog posts for useful information to support your claim and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Page 6
Two Types of Wrongful Death Damages If you have lost a loved one because of the willful, negligent, or reckless behavior of another person, you may be entitled to recover damages.
Why Is Your Workplace Injury Being Investigated? If you were injured at work, your employer and their workers’ compensation insurance company may investigate. Does this mean you are in trouble?
Leading Causes of Truck Accidents Truck accidents often have devastating results. Find out the most common causes of truck accidents here.
Professions With the Most Back Injuries If you work in one of these professions, there’s a good chance you’ll end up with a back injury. If you do, we may be able to help you receive workers’ comp.
Common Reasons of Wrongful Death Cases in Nursing Homes Unfortunately, wrongful deaths occur all too often in nursing homes. Here, we list some of the common reasons for this sad occurrence.
Common Truck Accident Injuries If you’re injured in a truck accident, these are some of the most common injuries. Learn more from about truck wrecks from attorney Christopher Hudson here.
Statistics on Concussions Caused by Car Accidents Will you be one of the many who experiences a concussion after getting into a car accident this year? Here, we discuss how common these injuries are.
Not Hiring a Real Trial Lawyer Costs Two Claimants Thousands Two inattentive attorneys recently cost their clients thousands of dollars in settlement funds from a car accident. Learn how to avoid their mistakes here!
Augusta, GA's Most Dangerous Roads For Car & Truck Accidents Augusta, Georgia has several very dangerous roads and intersections which you should be aware of. Please proceed with caution when driving on these roads.
Find Your Attorney, Don't Hire one that Finds You! Unfortunately, the legal profession has some bad apples that chase down injury victims after accidents. Choose a lawyer; don't let a lawyer choose you.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident