Our clients are why we show up to work everyday. Check out some of the ways we’ve helped people with serious injuries in Augusta and across Georgia in our past case results. These results are provided as representative samples of cases that resulted in settlements or court verdicts and does not provide any guarantee as to your specific claim. Moreover, some of these case results may have been obtained as a result of associating other attorney(s) or law firms as "co-counsel" to assist in the claim. For more information about what your case may be worth, please contact us today for a free consultation.
- Page 3
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/09/2015Accidents shut down I-20 east near Augusta, GA
- Posted on 11/24/2014Hudson Retained to Prosecute Augusta DUI Accident
- Posted on 11/07/2014South Georgia Man Killed on the job in a Farming Accident
- Posted on 03/05/2019 Defective Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs Caused Hearing Loss and Tinnitus in Service Men and Women
- Posted on 02/15/2018 How To Choose The Best Car or Truck Accident Attorney in Augusta, Georgia!
- Posted on 01/24/2018 Are You Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim? You May Need to Hire These Experts to Prove Your Right to Benefits
- Posted on 02/01/2019Rules for Nurse Case Managers in GA Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 01/01/2019Causes of Trench Collapse Accidents & Workers’ Comp Claims
- Posted on 12/14/2018How Baggage Handlers Are Injured on the Job